Monday 3 September 2012

A/W 2013 Fashion Trends

Dear Readers, 

Apologies for the lack of posts these past few months, I had an extremely busy Summer, which was exhausting but great too! I must admit I missed blogging! However, I'm back! and just in time to reveal to you and give you an idea of what's in trend for the next Autumn & Winter seasons :) 
I've been around in shops and from what I can see we have some interesting trends coming up next fall.

PEPLUMS - These have been in fashion this Summer but also in the coming cold season, in more darker colours and classical looks. They mostly come on smart / cocktail dresses, skirt suits or can be worn on  slim-fit trousers.




GOTHIC - In the new collections we see a vast range of black leather and velvet pieces mixed together. Studs & Spikes are also very much in fashion. I love these heels, eye-catching! (see photos below)








LEATHER




FUR






KNITS - the Winter wonders!





VELVET




PRINTS & PATTERNS : some examples of polka dots & tiger prints






WEDGE BOOTS - Some of which are an eye-sore (in my opinion) but quite comfy I must admit!




Love Aly xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh can't wait!!! love the leather look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! For some reason, I feel more complete with an A/W outfit xx

      Delete