Monday 28 January 2013

one year old blog & social media

Dear Readers,
Here's a short update of what I have been doing lately...

On my very first year anniversary of founding my personal blog, I've decided it's time to launch a facebook page! I've introduced my new logo too which is very exciting!

My new facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/AlysWardrobe - New fans & friends are welcome to LIKE my page in the meantime I promise you that I will keep the page updated & going for you to enjoy :)

You can find the facebook tab on the blog too! - see left side bar

Don't forget you can follow me on Pinterest as well! http://pinterest.com/alisonlowell

Now that I got the hand of it, I must tell you that once you PIN, you can't stop! That's exactly what happened to me! :) Pinterest added a feature recently whereby you can create your own private board (this means that it will not be visible to your followers)

So girls, get liking, sharing, pinning & following! Until the next post, I wish you a very good start of the week! ;)

Love Aly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment